At Achieving Excellence Together 2018 (#AET18), Ontario’s 14 Local Health Integration Networks (LHINs) will bring together patients, caregivers, providers and key partners to celebrate innovation, integration and excellence in health care delivery across all sectors. Delegates will leave this conference motivated to effect change and improve the patient experience in their community. Achieving Excellence Together is one of the most important annual health care conferences held in Ontario. The 2018 event will be held at the Beanfield Centre, Exhibition Place, Toronto, from June 19th to 20th, 2018. The conference is free for all registered delegates and exhibitors.
Achieving Excellence Together brings together well over 1,000 key decision-makers, high-ranking government and LHIN officials, thought leaders, health care directors and executives, front-line care professionals, patients and caregivers to explore key issues and innovations in evidence-based care across the health care continuum.
Share your expertise, your experiences, your evidence-based practices and achievements. Achieving Excellence Together 2018 is part of a new chapter for health care in Ontario. Join your colleagues at this innovative knowledge-sharing event.
Achieving Excellence Together 2018 Call for Abstracts
This year's broad conference themes are: Transforming, Engaging and Integrating.
Abstracts are currently being accepted for presentations and/or posters that reflect the 2018 conference streams. The upcoming program will focus on achieving excellence through:
- System Performance
- Patients, Families and Caregivers
- Diverse Communities
- Collaboration and Coordination
Abstracts will be considered that cover one or more of the objectives outlined for each stream. To submit a presentation or poster proposal, please see the abstract submission website.
All abstracts must be submitted online by February 26, 2018, at 11:59 p.m.
What's NEW for Achieving Excellence Together 2018?
- This year's conference will be held for the first time at Beanfield Centre, conveniently located at Exhibition Place, on Toronto's waterfront
- Beanfield Centre is easily accessible by major highways, public transit and regional commuter trains. An environmentally friendly venue, it was the first conference centre in Canada to receive the LEED Silver (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) designation
- Free Wi-Fi access for all delegates and guests
Sign up for conference updates
Past presentations and posters