Know a project or initiative that deserves special recognition for helping improve Ontario's health care system?
Nominate them for an Award for Excellence.
Hosted by Ontario's 14 Local Health Integration Networks (LHINs) and a highlight of the annual Achieving Excellence Together conference, the Awards for Excellence celebrate outstanding contributions to health system improvement in Ontario in three categories.
This award is for a project/initiative that introduced innovative care delivery with demonstrated, improved outcomes for patients, families and/or caregivers and the health care system.
This award is for an individual, local or provincial team that co-designed a new care delivery model or improved an existing one with patients, families and/or caregivers, achieving demonstrated better outcomes for patients and the system.
This award is for a local LHIN or provincial initiative that achieved improved, evidence-based quality outcomes by integrating aspects of services and/or care delivery.
Who's Eligible for an Award for Excellence?
- Nominees may include individuals, teams and organizations/agencies that include Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) staff and/or partners involved in the broader health care system
- The credentials of all nominees must be included with all nomination submissions
- All award nominations must have LHIN support
- Eligible nominations submitted online will be forwarded to the appropriate LHIN for endorsement
- All award nominations must provide evidence/results (qualitative and quantitative), including data and metrics, to support the achievements of the nomination
How Awards for Excellence Nominations are Evaluated
- All Awards for Excellence evaluations will be completed by external judges
- Any nominations that do not meet the eligibility criteria will not be evaluated
Submit an Awards for Excellence Nomination
Once you're certain your nominee has met all eligibility requirements, submit your nomination.