Health Shared Services Ontario (HSSOntario) is focused on supporting health system integration. Our solutions and services are developed through strong partnerships with the LHINs and collaboration with our stakeholders, including front-line health care professionals.
Among the shared services HSSOntario provides to Ontario's Local Health Integration Networks:
- Development and oversight of patient-care digital health platforms, information technology, and data management
- Home and community care program support and implementation, including support for policy development and quality improvement
- Finance and administration, including accounts payable and inventory management
- Human resource management, including employee benefits and assistance
- Labour relations and collective bargaining
- Communications and public relations support